- For your first test order, please call us at 866-788-9007.
- You will be given instructions on filling out the requisition form, as well as the details of our testing, processing, and reporting procedures.
- Turnaround time for a report from our CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited laboratory is typically within 2 to 3 weeks of receiving the specimen.
- You can download a requisition form and sample report for any of our tests via the green Test Menu buttons
- Download the appropriate requisition form via the Test Menu on the right side of this page.
- Fill out the requisition form, sign it, and fax the form and applicable documents to 866-329-2224.
- You can download a sample report for any of our tests via the green Test Menu buttons.
Receiving Test Results:
- Reports are issued via fax followed by hard-copy mailing.
- For customers who prefer to receive test reports through our HIPAA-compliant secure healthcare provider portal (PHYSICIAN LOGIN link at top corner of this page), please contact Customer Service at 866-788-9007 for instructions and login credentials.
NOTE: ONLY A PHYSICIAN, PHYSICIAN’S ASSISTANT, OR NURSE PRACTITIONER CAN ORDER A CASTLE TEST.
A Review of the DecisionDx-SCC Clinical Validation Study in Future Oncology
by Dr. Sherrif F. Ibrahim
Enhanced Metastatic Risk Assessment in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma with the 40-Gene Expression Profile Test: An Interview with the Lead Author of DecisionDx-SCC’s Validation Study.
Speaker: Sherrif F. Ibrahim, MD, PhD., Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Rochester Medical Center